“How to find the best wireless gaming headset under $100?”
The answer to that question lies in this article. I am very well aware of the fact that the increasing number of products in the market has led to absolute internal conflicts and chaos, especially when we are looking for a compatible entity for our consoles and gaming systems. There’s a reason why people have detoured or accepted headsets as the new medium for communication. Those Bluetooth devices can directly produce delicate sounds that only you can hear. Maybe for mischievous purposes? That’s on you! But, today, we will be talking about what makes the best wireless gaming headsets a thing for gaming and communication, with all the listed premium products.
In particular, these wireless headsets help you submit to higher beings. Joking, don’t worry. We are not trying telekinesis here, for now. Well, these headsets can cancel out background noises, which helps you in concentrating on games like CS: GO and Apex legends, where the sounds of footsteps play a crucial role. Not to mention, if you are using speakers, there are two problems associated with it: Loss of sound to the surrounding, and your house vibrating as if earthquakes are a normal thing for your place. That’s why people make use of the best wireless headsets for gaming to suppress any noise and to make the sound only approachable to them, and not to anyone else.
Why should you believe in our recommended best wireless gaming headsets under $100?
It’s natural for a user to look for possibly anything that enhances the overall sound-hearing experience. I have seen people looking at every nook and cranny, and still unable to find the preferred product. To be honest, in a wireless headset, there are individual pointers to be noted. For instance, tone, build quality, durability, reliability, and, most importantly, how user-friendly the product is. No one loves coding a headset before using it. People just want it to be quick!
It’s worth mentioning that there are a couple of features to look into before proceeding to the checkout-For example, battery life, charge time, range, and attenuation of the signal strength. I guess it’s a little daunting to test the latency and the range of the signals because there are obstructions everywhere. For that, you would need to test it yourself at home, which sort of means that you will be digging a quagmire for yourself. Other than that, it’s always best to look for all the ergonomics for sustaining a seamless gaming experience. Last but not least, we have tested the majority of the products before making them public. So, you can trust our instincts and rely fully on our choice.
It’s time to proceed to the actual product review session about the best wireless gaming headsets under $100. Without any further ado, let’s begin!
Prime 7 Best Wireless Gaming Headsets under 100 USD
Logitech G533 Wireless gaming headset Best Versatile
As a precautionary measure, I chose something formidable and functional because headsets tend to wither out with each passing day. Well, you should be glee because the Logitech G533 Wireless gaming headset is a masterpiece for today’s standards.
- The headset is compatible with a multitude of interfaces (Windows) for enhanced functionality. All you have to do is plug in the headset, and bingo, the windows will identify and update its existence without your manual intervention.
- The headset uses Patent-pending pro G drivers, which enables it to produce 7.1 surround sound. To be honest, this feature enables you to have detailed and immersive gaming experience-even a bird’s hum and a mouse’s squeak are audible.
- Since it’s a wireless gaming headset, you will be making use of the enhanced range and low latency. It’s surprising to see that the headset is functional at 15 meters.
- It’s light-weighted and comparatively durable.
- You can charge the battery every 15 hours. That’s just wonderful because now you can have uninterrupted long hours of gaming sessions.
HyperX Cloud Stinger Core Best Functional
HyperX Cloud Stinger Core is a renowned functional gaming headset that promises to give all the valuable and user-friendly features. It’s the epitome of perfection!
- Although HyperX was manufactured on the basis of console gaming, you can still use the headset for pc gaming as well. There’s no particular discrimination between the two poles apart gaming entities.
- The headset offers a 2-year warranty lifetime in which you can get it repaired, or due to unfortunate events, get it replaced.
- It’s highly optimized and offers enhanced comfort levels. It was only possible due to the usage of high-quality foam material to soothe your ears from high sound pressure.
- The headset is known for slipping in immersive and crystal-clear sound for high-end gaming.
- The battery life can be extended to 17-hours depending on the module chosen.
Corsair Gaming VOID RGB Elite Best Aesthetic
Talk about aesthetics. To be honest, you’ll be falling head over heels for this specific futuristic headset. It entails everything that makes it an eye-candy. What are you thinking about? Go and grab it already!
- The headset makes use of the VOID RGB elite module, which makes the logo appear in absolute color contrast with dancing lights. What a pleasant sight for gamers!
- Corsair Gaming VOID makes use of 7.1 surround sound that makes the lightest footsteps in gaming audible; thus, giving you enough room to have a head start.
- The expanded frequency of the gaming headsets stays in the range of 20Hz-30,000Hz. I would recommend you to not go beyond 20,000 Hz since these frequencies are considered ultra-sounds. Otherwise, you can have a permanent ruptured ear.
- The headset is comfortable due to breathable microfiber mesh foam. Not to mention, the foams can absorb all the sweat.
- The gaming headset is affordable and just cost you borderline $100
- It also offers low-latency
SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wireless gaming headset Best Value
SteelSeries Arctis 1 is a marvelous entity in the list as it brings in all the performative features to sustain a seamless gaming experience. Not to mention, even if you try finding something this worthy in every nook and cranny, then you will miserably fail!
- The headset offers 4-in-1 technology, which means you can get hold of all types of ergonomics.
- It has marginally ultra-low latency, which means it is perfect for console gaming and pc gaming.
- It has a steel-reinforced headband, which makes the headset durable and functional for years to come.
- It’s worth mentioning that you can connect the headset to consoles, mobile phones, tablets, and PCs. This makes it an all-rounder and valuable gaming headset on the list.
- The headset makes use of USB-C, which makes it functional and durable.
- On top of that, the headset also makes use of 7.1 surround sound, which makes the overall voice quality music to the ears. You can easily detect footsteps and enemies talking with this headset. What else do you want?
Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 Best Compact
Here we are going to talk about the best compact wireless gaming headset. It entails every mote of a feature that can help you have a wonderful gaming session.
- The headsets are targeted at a relatively large cohort. After a brief hiatus, turtle beach started producing majestic and worth buying headsets, and it was only because of the growing demand.
- It has on-sleek green LED lights, which make it aesthetically pleasing to the eyes.
- Originally, the headset was targeted at Xbox users, but due to the implementation of Xbox with Microsoft, you can use the headset equally on PCs as well.
- It comes with a Gen2 Flip-to-mute mic, which integrates all the necessary requirements for crystal-clear sound.
- The headset has a robust construction, which means it’s durable and sturdy. You can easily throw it around in the room, and it won’t budge.
- It has features like superhuman hearing, mic monitoring, and amplification as an indication of incorporated ergonomics.
Razer products have always been my favorite, and Kraken Ultimate RGB is no different. The amount of detailing and the existence of possibly every feature makes all worth a while.
- The headset comes with an instigated module known as “Razer Chroma RGB,” which helps in turning on all the lights on the headset. To be honest, RGB is a value-added feature, and if you have a gaming system that rests on the concept of RGB, then this is truly your dream headset.
- The headset comes with an active noise-cancellation microphone that purges out every background noise and helps you in having an immersive and coherent gaming experience.
- It’s worth mentioning that the headsets make use of soothing foams that help in reducing the overall sound pressure.
- It has aluminum and steel construction.
- The headset has a 2-year of warranty.
Razer Kraken Gaming headset Best quality and light-weighted
It’s time to review the last product on our list. Surprisingly, it’s Razer again. No wonder why Razer’s headsets are considered to be the best of all the existing brands.
- The headset is available in a plethora of different colors
- The overall build quality is sturdy and withstanding
- It’s worth mentioning that the headset makes use of 7.1 surround sound
- On top of that, the headset is aesthetically pleasing.
- The headset makes use of high-end memory foam for ergonomics
- You also get hold of a decent warranty time
- The foams used absorbs all the sweat from your ears, making it a wonderful piece of art
I hope the article was viable and understandable in every aspect. It’s worth adding that the products mentioned above are not the only existing entities that you can get hold of. The list is ever-expanding, and sort of becomes infinitely concentrated that you get lost in the pool of products. That’s the reason why I selected top-tier wireless gaming headsets. On top of that, I ensured that every product goes through a rigorous testing process. So, you don’t need to worry about the credibility and authenticity of any wireless gaming headset. We have got your back on that.
If you ask for my recommendation, I would say to buy Razer or Logitech headsets. I have personally used them, and to be honest, both of them are equally insurmountable. They are just perfect and functional. To be honest, for this list, I would recommend you to buy Logitech G533. It really has got positive reviews and work like a charm. Finally, if you think there was something amiss with the article, let me in the comments. I would be very happy to make changes!
Read Also: Upcoming VR Headsets for PC, Playstation, and Xbox