Are you among those who are looking for the best graphic cards? Congratulations, here you will learn how to play ultra-high graphics games on your PC.
Most of the users have been found busy looking and searching for the best Graphics Processing Unit for their PC.
When these gamers visit the market they find that some graphics cards are out of range and only these expensive cards can help them. They are wrong.
Proper search and exact knowledge can help you overcome the problem. There are a number of affordable graphics cards available in the market.
GTX 970 and RTX 2060 are going to help with the above issue if you are facing it. They both are at an affordable price range and with the best quality you need.
A good card must be reliable. Almost all graphic cards these days require an amazing power supply connection for better performance. So before you buy a GPU make sure that you have enough power supply connection for it to work properly.
For taking a final decision regarding the selection of the best GPU for your PC. You must make sure that you go for a deep search. After clearing all angles of satisfaction you shall take a decision, not before.
After a thorough study, we have found that GTX 970 and RTX 2060 are the two best graphic cards that can help you out. Down below are some explained details that are going to help you in selecting the best card for your PC.
The GTX 970 is one of the best graphic cards launched by Nvidia. It is the latest and high ended maxwell based graphic card.
GTX 970 can give everything at ultra by hitting 50-60 FPS. This card supports Direct X 12. There are a number of features that make this card more prominent that are discussed below.
Some of the prominent features of the GTX 970 are given below that make it more demanding in the market among all the other graphic cards.
- This card supports the G-Sync that provides the facility of screen tearing in your Personal Computer.
- It is good in calculations related to physics that help you out in experiencing the real-time graphics.
- GTX 970 has been given the function of ShadowPlay. Now, this is a new technology that allows you to capture in-game footage.
Why Should You Choose GTX 970?
From the users’ reviews, it comes to light that GTX 970 is more demanding and favored by the people due to the following reasons.
- It supports shadowplay which makes it easy to allow game recording and streaming with a reduced performance penalty
- It is built to support G-Sync as well as Physx
The RTX 2060 is the offering of the best mid-value which makes it easy to beat out Vega 56 and all the other graphics cards available in the market.
When you are having an instant fast graphic card then it is not easy to upgrade it in a short time but you have to wait for it.
There are multiple reasons that RTX 2060 is considered to be the best. Some of the prominent features of RTX 2060 are as under.
- This particular RTX 2060 basically supports the Deep Learning Super-Sampling which assists in producing more higher resolution images.
- This is a newly introduced product in the market and it is more reliable.
- RTX 2060 also supports the PhysX, which basically works by allowing physics calculations and integrating them into real-time graphic engines.
- RTX 2060 helps in resolving the issue of screen tearing as this supports G-Sync.
- It also helps in ray-tracing by utilizing Direct X Raytracing.
- RTX 2060 is best as this ensures the 88% high performance in PCs used for gaming.
Why Should You Choose RTX 2060?
From the users’ reviews, it comes to light that RTX 2060 is more demanding and favored by the people due to the following reasons.
- It efficiently supports Deep Learning Super-Sampling
- It performs 88% higher during gaming
- It is good for supporting DirectX Raytracing (DXR)
- It built with the use of the latest technology
- It also supports Direct3D 12 Async Compute
- It equally works for supporting PhysX and G-Sync
- It supports ShadowPlay for allowing game recording and streaming for reduced performance penalty
GTX 970 vs RTX 2060 Comparision
|GTX 970||Specifications||RTX 2060|
|GM 204||Code Name||TU 106|
|GM204 (GM204-200-A1)||GPU Name||TU106 (TU106-200A-KA-A1)|
|398 mmÂ²||Die Size||445 mmÂ²|
|5,200 million||Transistors||10,800 million|
|PCIe 3.0 x 16||Interface||PCIe 3.0 x 16|
|Ultra Quality Setting||Benchmark Quality Setting||Ultra Quality Setting|
|DirectX 12_1||DirectX||DirectX 12_1, 6.4|
|256 bit||Bus Width||192 bit|
|498W||Recommended Power Supply||500W|
|1753 MHz/7012 MHz effective||Memory Speed||1750 MHz/14000 MHz effective|
|47.5db||Maximum Fan Noise||45.6db|
|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970||Variant||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER|
|64C||Max Recorded Temperature||72C|
|Intel Core i7-4770k @ 3.50GHz ($284.99)||Benchmark CPU||Intel Core [email protected] ($369.89)|
|0.0%||CPU Impact on FPS%||0.0%|
|64.3 FPS||Average 1080p Performance||118.5 FPS|
|45.6 FPS||Average 1440p Performance||84.4 FPS|
|27.8 FPS||Average 4K Performance||50.3 FPS|
|39.3 FPS||(Ultrawide) Average 1440p Performance||72.3 FPS|
|$8.4||(Ultrawide) 1440p Cost Per Frame||$5.5|
|$5.1||1080p Cost Per Frame||$3.4|
|$7.2||1440p Cost Per Frame||$4.7|
|$11.8||4K Cost Per Frame||$8.0|
|1x DVI, 1x HDMI, 3x DisplayPort||Display Connectors||1x DVI, 1x HDMI, 2x DisplayPort, 1x USB Type-C|
|148 watts||TDP||160 watts|
|19 September 2014||Release Date||9 July 2019|
GTX 970 vs RTX 2060 Fortnite Benchmark
The GTX 970 and RTX 2060 are different forms of each other in many aspects. Both are built with the use of distinctive technologies that differentiate them effectively.
The GTX 970 Graphic Card is older and the RTX 2060 Graphic Card is built with the use of the latest technology that makes it better than the former.
Therefore, it is suggested that you must upgrade your system by replacing GTX 970 with the RTX 2060 so that you can enjoy the smooth running of the games on your gameplay with high-quality graphics and top-quality pixels.
Frequently Asked Questions