Are you the one who is also confused about the selection of the best gaming motherboard for your PC? The selection of the best gaming motherboard places a deep impact on your PC’s working capability and flexibility.
Opting for the best gaming motherboard is quite tricky and at the same time, it is technical as well. You do not need to focus on only this whether you are buying an expensive or cheaper gaming motherboard. There is a lot more than this to focus on before buying.
Since long the debate has taken over the market of CPUs. Which is better: either it is an Intel or AMD CPU? Mostly the customers focus on their prices but the main thing to be noticed is their reliability, functions, and features.
A quality CPU helps you install the best graphic card as well as it will boost your system’s work process. If a fast conclusion is made, then Intel’s quality is unmatchable, but in the end, the thing that may change your decision is the price in comparison with AMD.
Mainly there are three main available sizes of the motherboards: ATX, Micro ATX, and Mini ITX. All differ from each other according to their specifications, design, and functions. They all have different numbers of slots installed either for PCIe or the Graphic Cards.
More significantly, you need to search in every nook and corner to look for the benefits of different accessible motherboards in the market. So that you can reach a product of your desire and your wish. Otherwise, it may become an expensive work for you with no proper and reliable results.
How to Choose the Best White Motherboard
Before going to buy a white mobo, you must consider the following things to avoid any miscommunication.
- SATA Ports: Serial Advanced Technology Attachment Ports are the interface that helps in connecting the storage devices to a motherboard, HDDs, SSDs, and optical drives. Therefore you must go for the white motherboard that has a maximum SATA port because the number of physical and NVMe storage ports on your computer system determines the capacity of your storage drive.
- PCIe Slots (Expansion Slots): Each attached slot decides how many cards can be attached to the motherboard. The quality of PCIe is judged by measuring the data transmission lines they guarantee and also on the basis of both lengths (x16, x8, x4, x1). Planes of data. Each slot provides different lanes of data to be transferred. For instance, x16 provides 8 lanes of data. That simply reflects that the more data transfer rate is halved.
- Chipset: It is important to have a logic that helps various parts of the motherboard to communicate with each other for cooperation and perform numerous tasks in a smoothly running way. In this regard, the chipset is the best source for determining the type of processor for generating a motherboard that can be compatible with the graphic card.
- USB Header: This Universal Serial Bus Header attached allows you to attach additional devices with your motherboard. Such as memory cards or other significant devices that may assist you in performing better functions on your system. This way you can also differentiate between the better motherboards for your PC depending on how many devices you desire to attach with your system.
- DIMM Slots: Dual In-Line Memory Module slots are basically those slots that can help you boost the quality functioning of your system. The more the number of these slots available the better your system can become reliable and flexible. Originally, these are the slots that allow your Random Access Memory (RAM) to get housed with your system. The more DIMM Slots there are the more RAM can be installed and this will definitely help you boost your system’s performance.
- BIOS or UEF: For operating the computer system in a functional manner, the interface such as Basic Input/Output System or Unified Extensible Firmware for connecting the hardware and software is required. Therefore, you must look for BIOS or UEFI so that you can adjust the setting of your system easily and effectively. You can easily adjust the fan speed or RAM frequency with the use of BIOS or UEFI. UEFI is the latest form of BIOS.
List of Best White Motherboards
Here is a list of 6 best white motherboards from which you can select the best one to have a white gameplay build.
Our first pick in our list best white motherboard is ASUS Prime Z390-A. ASUS Prime Z390-A motherboard which is materialized for users of the 9th generation Intel Core processor provides high performance in a personalized style.
It has 5-Way Optimization that provides access to AI distribution and calibration for fans while the M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen2 deliver the highest transmission speeds. Aura Sync RGB with customizable headers for your build.
Furthermore, it has been designed for providing the best fan control system for the cooling of your system that may result in overheating and cause damage. FanXpert 4 with an AIO pump is especially added to its properties to ensure the management at the time of overheating.
|Dimension||12.91 x 2.68 x 10.35 inches|
|Multi GPU Support||AMD 3-Way/NVIDIA 2-Way SLI|
ASUS Prime Z390-A motherboard is designed for the users of 9th generation Intel Core processor, the Prime Z390-A delivers high performance in a personalized style. The following features best describe the importance of this motherboard.
- ASUS Prime Z390-A motherboard designed for 9th-generation processors and 8th Intel Core to increase communication and speed.
- It has five ways of CPU communication intellectually upgraded and based on good forecasts and hot telemetry.
- It has a safe slot core that protects 5X III Hardware-level and also has LANGuard and over-protection.
- ASUS Prime Z390-A motherboard has FanXpert 4 with AIO Pump Header offers improved control of the system cooling system.
- It has strong protection from damage that may be caused by Hard weight GPUs.
- It has high-quality audio features that are 8-Channel HD Gaming Audio Audio and Realtek ALC887 audio codec.
ASUS Prime Z390-A motherboard designed for users of the 8th and 9th generation is the best motherboard you might have ever confronted with. It transfers the highest transmission speed and guarantees the cooling of the system.
ASRock AM4/X570 represents a technologically advanced combination of bleeding-edge motherboards. It has a Hyper M. 2 socket to support next-generation PCIe Gen4x4 and M. 2 SSDs.
The large-scale spread of M. 2 Heatsink is there to clean the heat properly and make sure your top speed 2 2 SDD is always working. Furthermore, it also provides a bandwidth of 128 Gbps per card.
For the high performance of the high-performance digital household electronics and appliances, it comes with Nichicon Audio Caps. It also supports the 3000 series processors that can perform more accurately and smoothly.
|Model||X570 Steel Legend|
|Socket||Ryzen 2000 and 3000|
|Wireless Type||1 M. 2(Key E)|
|Dimension||15.1 x 3.4 x 13.1 inches|
|Multi GPU Support||AMD AM4|
|Expansion Slots||(16 x8), (16×4), (2 x1)|
ASRock AM4/X570 has the following prominent features that make it clear that this has remained one of the most reliable and friendly motherboards.
- ASRock AM4/X570 has the AMD AM4, Socket Ryzen 2000, and 3000 Series processors that make it work quickly.
- ASRock AM4/X570 has 10 Design Power Section; Supports DDR4 4666+ OC, 2 PCIe 4. 0 x16, 3 PCIe 4. 0 x1, 1 M. 2, and Key E On WiFi.
- ASRock AM4/X570 AMD Quad, CrossFireX, and Graphics Output Options such as HDMI and DisplayPort.
- It consists of 7. 1 CH Audio Audio, Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec, Nichicon Audio Caps, 8 SATA3, 1 Hyper M. 2 with PCIe Gen4 x4 & SATA3 and 1 Hyper M. 2 with PCIe Gen4 x4.
- ASRock AM4/X570 has storage and 2 USB 3. 2 Gen2 has Background A + C, 10 USB 3. 2 Gen1 which has 4 Front, 6 Rear, and Intel Gigabit LAN and ASRock Polychrome SYNC.
ASRock AM4/X570 represents a technologically advanced combination of bleeding-edge motherboards that are specially made for those who want to perform multiple tasking. Moreover, the loud audio system has high storage which makes it cost-effective for you. Put this motherboard in your favorite list.
MSI Enthusiastic Gaming Motherboard features a Turbo U.2 on the boat. But instead of a 1 Turbo M.2 slot, it replaces a 2x Turbo M.2 ladder with a metal hull, supporting NVMe SSDs.
By using the unique and convenient option to use the M.2 Genie by clicking BIOS 5 to enable RAID 0, this allows the user to achieve extremely fast SSD speed.
In addition to showcasing the latest technology, the Z170A Mpower GAMING TITANIUM also features an iron Armor Titanium backplate for the power of the board while adding to the look and feel of the Titanium.
|Dimension||13.80 x 10.70 x 3.60 inches|
|Multi GPU Support||NVMe SSDs|
MSI Enthusiastic Gaming Motherboard has remained a prominent motherboard in the market due to its various significant features that are as under.
- MSI Enthusiastic Gaming Motherboard supports 6th Gen Intel Core, Pentium, with Celeron LGA 1151 socket processors that provide a quick and perfect performance.
- It consists of the supports ddr4-3866 along with OC Memory and provides high storage.
- It has the titanium backplate for the largest and heaviest graphics cards that give a beautiful display and bright screen.
- It has perfect CPU coolers that make the cooling of the system and reduces the percentage of any damage which may be caused by heating.
- MSI Enthusiastic Gaming Motherboard has LAN playback with LAN protection, powered by Intel and Nahimic Audio Enhancer that gives a vibrant sound quality that draws real boundaries.
MSI Enthusiastic Gaming Motherboard is the best for perfect performance and it is also famous for being reliable. In short, it has been featured with great functions that enhance its working capability.
The ASUS Prime X299-Deluxe II Motherboard is a great choice for content designers and developers with over 1 click from 5-Way Optimization and ASUS Pro Clock II Technology.
It also ensures an injection molding process that indicates the stronger metal framing for the PCIe slot. This motherboard has beaten similar motherboards in the market.
It is designed with such professionalism that it minimizes the installation time and raises the connectivity. This is why it is recommended that interested users must buy this motherboard as this will give you amazing results.
|Dimension||12.00 x 1.50 x 9.60 inches|
|Multi GPU Support||ATX|
There are different features that distinguish the ASUS Prime X299-Deluxe II Motherboard from the rest of the competing products. These prominent features are as under.
- It has a socket with LGA2066 along with processors for Intel Core X-Series Triple M.2.
- For data transformation, it has a front panel for USB 3.1 Gen2. It has an onboard 802.11AC Wi-Fi and 5G LAN.
- Moreover, it has Intel VROC and Intel Optane Memory, five-Ways for Optimization with Auto-Tuning, and FanXpert4.
- It contains self-contained profiles for your unique build of high-performance OC and dynamic system cooling.
- In addition to this, ASUS Prime X299-Deluxe II Motherboard has patriot-pending Safe Slot features with an injection molding process that combines a metal PCIe slot fence built for heavy GPUs.
- Further personalization with ASUS special AURA lamp Sync RGB and leash OLED to give you the option of displaying system statistics or custom graphics.
- Also, the pre-installed Shio reduces the installation time and increases connectivity with the ports for better connectivity.
The ASUS Prime X299-Deluxe II Motherboard is a high-speed motherboard attached with ultra-fast connectivity. After installing this you will see amazing results in your PC for which you have been out there in the market for too long looking for this.
Thermaltake views 51 snow motherboard has a full-tower case with two white 200mm 5V 5GB front fans and a white 120mm 5V ARGB rear fan provides cool air compatibility.
Motherboard sync software -I / O mounted upright on the right side of the front panel with hot glass windows to its left It can hold 200mm fans front and rear With the latest PC Support View 51 TG Snow ARGB is not only attractive but it also comes with endless. opportunities for PC lovers
|Color||Snow view 51|
|USB Slots||2.02 * 3.03|
|Dimension||21.6 x 12.4 x 20.7 inches|
|Multi GPU Support||Mini ITX Micro ATX|
|Expansion Slots||8 ( 6 7” x 6 7”)|
|Case Type||Middle Tower|
Thermaltake views 51 snow motherboard has a white 120mm 5V ARGB rear fan provides cool air compatible with the motherboard and many more features that are mentioned below.
- The Thermaltake view 51 snowboards have pre-installed the 200mm 5V Motherboard Sync ARGB fans and RGB light bar in the front that syncs with the Asus Gigabyte MSI ASRock Biostar with 5V adjustable RGB headers.
- It is a built-in double Mode 5V ARGB switchboard that controls light through and an I / O port that has 27 channels of LED / 7 Colors also with 5B ARGB Sync software for RBGs.
- It has 27 one modes by I / O port which has Wave Mode, flow Mode, RGB Light with one color, and Radar Mode which is Cyan blue and Purple White Purple colors. Moreover, it has Respiration Mode with 8 colors, Full Light Mode, Equal Color Mode with 7 Colors, and Light Inc.
- Thermaltake views 51 snow motherboard has patented rotational PCI-E 8 slots design, with modified PCI-E embedding options you can choose how you want to display graphics cards directly or indirectly
- It has an additional smart place as offline space editing on the right side of the room provides a clean environment for PSU placement and cable management.
- Moreover, it has 2 + 2 Driving BAY – 2 5 / 3 5 x 2 with HDD Cage + 2 5 x 2 with HDD Bracket and it supports Mini ITX Micro ATX that up to 10 5 of Motherboard.
Thermaltake views 51 Snow Motherboard has a full-tower case with a beautiful and attractive look. It guarantees the best cooling system and provides you with smooth, fast, and easy working every time.
ASRock AB 350 PR04 ATX Motherboard supports the socket AM4 and AMD, memory, and storage B350 and DDR4 with SATA3 and USB3.0 along M.2/A and GbE.
In addition, it has ATX Motherboard, Supports AMD Socket AM4 A-Series APUs with Bristol Ridge, and Ryzen Series CPUs. This also ensures the high definition audio while gaming and other applications.
This motherboard also allows easy installation and updating of BIOS. Furthermore, it also helps you in boosting the speed of your RAM that enhances the overall functioning of your system.
|Model||AB350 PR04 ATX|
|Dimension||13.1 x 10.4 x 2.4 inches|
|Multi GPU Support||Non-ECC, ECC|
ASRock AB 350 PR04 ATX motherboard which supports the socket AM4 and AMD has the following important features.
- It has a Chipset that is an AMD Promontory B350 Pro4 which is qualified to support a triple monitor.
- It has a memory consisting of 4x DDR42667 and 2400/213 DIMM Slots along with Dual Channel, ECC, Non-ECC, moreover, it has unbuffered storage of 64GB.
- It consists of slots that are 2x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slots which one works on x4 and 4x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 Slots.
- Its SATA is about 6x SATA3 Ports along with Four Support RAID as 0, 1, 10.
- Its audio system is Realtek ALC892 7.1-Channel which has high definition audio CODEC and supports jumper free.
ASRock AB 350 PR04 ATX Motherboard which supports your gaming world is highly updated as per the needs. It comes with a perfect audio system that enables you to hear clear and friendly sound waves. In short, it is best for game lovers.
In order to have a complete white build, there must be some difficulty in finding all the components in white color.
You can find some of the white components such as Memory, Graphics card, and Chassis. However, when it comes to the motherboard you have to struggle hard to fulfill your desire.
For the purpose of helping you, we have collected 6 best white motherboards so that you can select any one of your choices and can be successful in having a complete white build.
All the above given white motherboards are the best available in the market but you to be careful while selecting anyone.
Every above-given motherboard is unique in its features and you have to look at your computer system and choose the one that best suits your gameplay.