You might be wondering why people would go for something so dull and boring. But believe me, when I talk about white mechanical keyboards, I do mean them aesthetically pleasing. It’s also true that there are millions of mechanical keyboards with better designs and layouts. You’ll understand it, let me put the same concept through flowery words. Imagine, those flashy lights jingling in contrast to the stark white color. When we talk about color combinations, we usually go for something in contrast, so the dark color stands out. Similarly, when we confabulate white keyboards, we usually mean how contrasting the colors would be compared to a darker mechanical keyboard with RGB lights on. Thus, for this article, we will be tackling the best white mechanical keyboards for your gaming station.
To our surprise, we came across enticing designs and layouts on white mechanical keyboards, which means now you can choose freely without any limitations. Not to mention, when you are an exclusive gamer, and a hard-core coder, the coming sessions will help you respond to your unanswered queries regarding white gaming keyboards. For now, we’ll assume that you have zero knowledge about what a mechanical keyboard is. It is because, we cater to a global audience, which means there will be people who are new to this techy stuff; hence catapulting to the beginnings of all the beginnings. It’s time to talk about what factors to consider before buying the best white mechanical keyboard.
6 Best White Mechanical Keyboards in 2021
|Blue (custom Cherry MX)||4.9/5|
|Razer quiet orange switches||4.4/5|
|Custom Cherry MX (blue, red, black)||4.2/5|
When it comes to gaming, 65% of keyboards are a blessing to have. Magicforce 68 brings in the revolutionary concept of compactness and durability. You get to hold an on-fleek design with embellishments. On top of that, the keyboard offers variable switch types, which means you can select from Red, Blue, brown, and possibly any color as long as it supports the variant. Not to mention, the keyboard also offers mind-blowing backlighting, which can be toggled on and off easily. Simply use the function key on the keyboard, and you are good to go.
It’s worth mentioning that the keyboard features only 68 keys in total, with an ergonomic layout. It also features four rubber pads for protection against accidental drops and scratches. All in all, Magicforce 68 is an excellent keyboard with all the futuristic features. I would recommend you to buy it since it’s cheaper and does not take a toll on your savings.
Well, Redragon K552-RGB is another exceptional title on the list of Best White Mechanical Keyboards. The keyboard entails a pure white body, with a strong ABS build. It means that your keyboard is safe from wearing out. Not to mention, it’s another compact and portable keyboard that brings around 87 keys in total with no Numpad, hence earning the name “Tenkeyless keyboard.” In addition to that, the keyboard offers you an anti-ghosting feature (a highly advanced feature that registers all the keys at once). You also get to hold of blue switches, which are equivalent to Cherry MX switches. On top of that, Redragon K552W-RGB offers you exceptional tactile feedback and soothing click sounds.
Moreover, the keyboard has a dedicated RGB system (profiles and modes), which can be tweaked as per your will. All you have to do is use the function key on the keyboard for tuning in to your favorite: mode and profile. Last but not least, the keyboard has a durable design, and all switches are mounted on the plate. When shedding light on all the features mentioned above, it can be said that Redragon K552W is a go-to keyboard if the price factor isn’t a problem.
Shouldn’t we give our profuse appraisals to Corsair for making gaming a comfortable niche for us gamers? Well, Corsair never disappoints its potential users. For instance, Corsair K70 RGB brings in a revolutionary concept of giving gamers comfortability. In simpler terms, the keyboard allows you to have awesome wrist support, so your hands can stay in peace from long gaming sessions. Not to mention, the keyboard is a standard size, hence bringing all the possible keys into action. For example, you get hold of the Numpad area, programmable Marcos, function keys, and volume rollover.
On top of that, you also get to bask in Cherry MX speed switches with an actuation point of 1.2mm. It’s worth mentioning that the keyboard also provides you with an aircraft-grade aluminum body, PBT doubles-shot keycaps, and an RGB backlighting system. You can toggle between your favorite profiles and modes with a dedicated function key on the keyboard, or either using iCUE software. Last but not least, the corsair k70 also blesses you with a USB port pass through and plenty of multimedia controls.
You might be wondering why it would insert a sloppy and goofy brand that has no proper inklings on google but believe me; it’s just an under-rated keyboard. Don’t be glum. You will be trusting it; at least give the features a read. My candor ship prevails, hence the reason for highlighting such a phenomenal keyboard that brings compactness and beauty blended. With this keyboard, you get a reasonable size of 60%, which is not tenkeyless at all. RK61 eliminates the need for having arrow keys, which is essentially a total bummer for gamers. Who even uses arrow keys to render a character in any particular direction? It always has been WASD, and for gamers, it’s everything. Not to mention, you also get hold of the Bluetooth concept, RGB backlit for aesthetics, and support for a multitude of operating systems.
It’s worth mentioning, the keyboard uses brown switches, but you can also get hold of Red and blue depending on the variant chosen. All in all, it’s a believable and trustworthy keyboard that does not cost you an arm and a leg. Do give it a try!
BlackWidow Lite TKL mechanical keyboard is a midrange keyboard that has a reasonable price tag attached to it. The keyboard houses Razer’s signature green switches, which are out of this world. These switches are generally tactile and clicky, with an actuation force of 50g-perfect for gaming and coding. Not to mention, you also get to celebrate its on-fleek design and outstanding build (the metal top plate that makes it sturdy). On top of that, the switches can withstand 80 million+ keystrokes quite easily. The keyboard also features RGB backlight support, which means you can toggle on and off the desired modes and profiles as per your will.
Last but not least, the keyboard also offers compatibility with different operating systems making it one of the versatile white gaming keyboards to date.
It’s the last entry of our list of Best White Mechanical Keyboards, after which we’ll talk about some concluding points. Anyways, Durgod Taurus is a keyboard that does not necessarily bring in a soothing and appealing display. For example, with this keyboard, you will not be getting any RGB profiling, yet hundreds of users want it. Why? It’s because a proportion of the population prefers having a performative keyboard, rather than just focusing on looks and colors. Durgod Tauris fulfills that criterion and blesses us with sturdy case (adjustable feet), support for DURGOD Zeus engine software, Type C and Type-A ports, and compatibility with a multitude of operating systems-that too at a subsidized cost. What else could you year for?
All in all, Durgod Taurus K320 is a go-to motherboard if you don’t want aesthetics.
What factors to consider before buying the best White mechanical keyboard?
- Sizes: Sizes, in particular, are subject to debate, with no clear cut. People around the world prefer different sizes, as long as it befits their gaming system. Regardless, I’ll enumerate three different types of mechanical keyboard you can get hold of:
- Full size: As the name suggests, “Full size,” refers to standard keyboards. You get to celebrate the presence of alpha characters, numbers, function keys, arrows, exclusive Numpad area, volume rollovers, additional programmable keys, multimedia buttons, and a lot more. Not to mention, these full-size keyboards occupy a considerable amount of space, so do keep that in mind.
- Tenkeyless: These keyboards entail portability and reduced size. In truth, you don’t get a Numpad area, which means the keyboard will stop existing after the arrow keys. I’ll be honest; tenkeyless keyboards are more preferred because the Numpad area is just an extended piece to the numbers up on the keyboard. It’s useless to have twice the buttons of the same kind. Not to mention, these keyboards have another version known as 75% keyboards, where the keys are a little smushed up together.
- 60%: Having a 60% keyboard means that you are trading off space with quality. It’s one of the smallest keyboards to date and brings in a revolutionary concept of little gaming. Although it’s a coined name, it’s widely used in the gaming community. Basically, with this keyboard, everything is quite mushy and together. At times, you might have visibility problems, so keep that in mind before purchasing a 60% white gaming keyboard.
- Design: It’s quite a recommended factor and varies from person to person. Design is not all about flashy and extravagant keyboards at one’s disposal. Many factors like user-compatibility, layout go into the whole picture of manufacturing. For instance, it’s always good to have a keyboard with wrist support, a compact case, and a sprinkle of RGB effects. It depends on your taste, so anything you find appealing can work along.
- Switches: Switches play a vital role in determining the speed of your keyboard, how you feel while pressing a button, and exactly what magnitude is required for each consecutive pressing. When we talk about mechanical keyboards, there’s an array of switches you can meddle with (red, blue, black, white, orange, etc.). Not to mention, there are different variants of switches you can look into; for example, Outemu, Gateron, Zealios, Halo, holy pandas, etc. It’s worth mentioning each switch brings its tactility and silent-profile.
- Customizability: Some keyboards will indeed restrict in to tweak any settings, whereas a couple of them will bless you with all the customization possible on a mechanical device. In layman terms, customization includes programming your tweaks, changing RGB patterns and modes, switching keycaps (even DIY), and replacing individual switches. It’s always recommended to cherry-pick a keyboard that has a customization ratio.
- Keycaps: It becomes a responsibility for you to take care of your keycaps. But at times, when things become inevitable, you just have to accept your faith. What to do then? Your only way out is to get a keyboard, which gives you the option of changing keycaps. I would say, a replacement can become tedious, so it’s always better to go for a keyboard that comes with high-quality keycaps.
- Build-Quality: Build quality usually depends on the sort of materials used to create the final manifestation of the product. For instance, an aluminum case and top will secure your keyboard more tightly than the plastic one. In short, don’t cheap out on your mechanical keyboard, because what happens is you might end up with a dead protect within a couple of months.
- Anti-Ghosting: Anti-ghosting is unique because it allows you to register a whole ton of keys at once. It’s useful in games like Tekken and FIFA because the number of keys you press is larger than any FPS game. Usually, on traditional keyboards, pressing a multitude of keys results in keyboard breakdown, errors, and possible complete shutdown of the device. Not to mention, you also get hold of N-key rollover, which happens to function the same.
- Life-Span/Warranty: It’s always better to get hold of a keyboard that gives you a 5-year warranty; hence, saving you from the trouble of exchanging keyboards again and again. For the lifespan, always get a keyboard supporting elevated switch timings; otherwise, you would need to change the switches constantly. Now it’s time for some product review. I will ensure that you read some engaging content up ahead, with properly laid out product details. Without any further ado, let’s begin!
After reading the product review of enlisted entities, I hope your doubts have been put to sleep. I would love to mention that the list is not finite, and there is a score of keyboards that you can look into. The reason for enlisting only top-quality products was to give you an intuition about suitability and compatibility with your gaming pc. If you ask for my recommendation, I would say to blindly go for either Redragon K552W-RGB or BlackWidow Lite TKL mechanical keyboard, because they have something enigmatic to themselves. Other than that, your final choice should be irrespective of biases. If you come across positive reviews on google, then It means the product was, in particular, loved by millions of users.
It’s time to depart and say farewell to you all. If you think I missed something in the product review, do let me know in the comments. I would be much obliged to remedy my mistakes and help you out with your queries.
Frequently Asked Questions