In recent years, bitcoins are simply causing a stir, and there’s no end to it. Basically, out of nowhere, billions of people are investing in bitcoin mining systems, and it’s because of the skyrocketing nature of bitcoin itself. Mining a single BTC means that you are going to be a millionaire soon. For that, you need a system that can uphold your dreams. This is why, today, we will be shedding light on the best motherboard for mining (any internet currency).
It’s worth mentioning that if you are looking forward to having success in resolving hashes and bitcoin blocks, you need a powerful mining motherboard. Keeping this in mind, mining systems are usually powered 24/7. If you do that on a regular rig, your system will be in cinders-completely devoid of life. So, selecting a mining motherboard can be tedious because you need to find the right one. Speaking of which, mining MOBOs are usually expensive, so do pay special heed to the below-mentioned products and guidelines. It will be only beneficial to you!
So, let’s dive into the enumeration process for the best motherboard for mining without any further ado!
Prime 8 Best Motherboard for Mining
ASUS Prime Z390-P LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th gen) Best budget motherboard for mining
Alternative Title: Best motherboard for mining rig
Why should you buy ASUS Prime Z390-P LGA1151?
Umm, mining motherboards are really not that cheap and can inherently take a toll on your savings. But if you are looking forward to making a good fortune at a low cost, then I would definitely recommend you to buy the ASUS Prime Z390-P mining MOBO. It’s a wonderful entry with a lot of GPU slots and other value-added features. For what it’s worth, you won’t be disappointed at all!
- This motherboard, specifically, targets 8th and 9th generation Intel processors. It doesn’t mean that you can’t use the previous generation entities. It’s just that the motherboard functions best and at its peak with these processors.
- The MOBO offers M.2, USB 3.1 Gen2, ASUS OptiMEM II for efficient DRAM overclocking. Yes, with this motherboard, you can overclock your components to ridiculous percentages.
- The developers have also slipped in 5x Protection III Hardware-Level safeguards for a little razzle-dazzle.
- Not to mention, you also get hold of LANGuard and Overvoltage protection. This means that your motherboard will be safe from voltage spikes.
- Since most of you will be overclocking the motherboard, you get hold of punctuated heatsinks that aid in reducing the soaring temperatures. What a fine implementation, in my opinion!
- It’s worth mentioning that you also get hold of patent-pending SafeSlot and 8-channel HD gaming audio as value-added features.
ASUS B250 Mining Expert Best 19 GPUs mining motherboard
Why should you buy the ASUS B250 Mining Expert?
This is an extremely well-equipped motherboard with the option of slotting in 19 GPUs. With that number, you can literally mine hundreds of BTC per day. It’s fascinating to even acknowledge the existence of such an entity. No wonder why it’s one of the best mining motherboards to date. Although it’s a little expensive, you can cover the overhead price by mining extensively.
- It’s the world’s first 19-slot motherboard for multiple GPU mining
- The motherboard comes with an exclusive triple-ATX 12V design and 19 decoupling capacitors for stabilizing the power stage.
- Not to mention, the motherboard also pitches in the Slot state detection module that gives information about the connected GPUs to the users. It’s one of the finest features as now you can monitor the work function of your GPUs without any issues.
- For what it’s worth, the motherboard upholds the notion of a unique mining mode which is a hassle-free setup for the users. In short, you won’t be in need to constantly flash your BIOS for any upgrades.
- Last but not least, the motherboard brings in Intel LAN and LANGuard support for skyrocketed network performance.
ASRock H110 Pro BTC+ 13GPU mining motherboard cryptocurrency Best motherboard for crypto mining
Why should you buy ASRock H110 Pro BTC+ 13 GPUs?
To begin with, this motherboard is the epitome of perfection that offers the users the ability to mine on 13 GPUs. Although it’s not as efficient as the ASUS B250, it still is one of its kind. Not to mention, with this motherboard, you can slot in two different types of GPUs in parallel. For example, 8 of them could be from AMD and the rest from Nvidia. It doesn’t matter; the motherboard will work like a charm anyways.
- This motherboard is also known as a Hybrid mining rig and is best used for cryptocurrency mining.
- Apart from this, the motherboard is designed with 8 phase power design which aids in delivering a smooth power curve to the units (GPUs in specific).
- It’s worth mentioning that the ASRock also comes with a CPU Vcore voltage module that ensures power safety to the on-slotted components.
- For what it’s worth, you also get hold of 3 Extra power connectors that are there for SATA/M.2 connectivity. It’s worth noticing that these connectors have maximized stability.
- Moreover, the ASRock H110 Pro BTC+ slips in 2oz copper PCB, high-density Glass Fabric PCB, and power on/Reset button as value-added features.
- Furthermore, make sure to have a power supply of 2400W, an adapter for dual power supply, a PCIe riser kit* 13, 13*AMD/8*AMD + 5* Nvidia GPUs, and an SSD boot drive.
Biostar TB360-BTC Pro Core> Best performative motherboard for mining
Why should you buy Biostar TB360-BTC Pro Core?
I know you might be wondering about the integrity of the motherboard since Biostar is not as rampantly used as any other motherboard entry. Still, it’s a withstanding piece that shouldn’t be ignored. With this motherboard, you get hold of the support for using 8th and 9th generation Intel chipsets. To be honest, it’s specially designed for Intel, so do bear that in mind (from the CPU perspective). For the GPU, you can use either AMD or Nvidia; it doesn’t really matter.
- This motherboard supports both the 8th and 9th Intel processors without any issues.
- You also get hold of Intel B360 single chip architecture with this motherboard for what it’s worth.
- On top of that, the motherboard has 2-DIMM DDR4 RAM slots which means that you can only slot up to 32 gigs of RAM. I know that’s a bummer, but 32 gigs of RAM is way too enough in 2021. I’m myself running my gaming system on 16 gigs of RAM, and it is more than enough.
- Apart from this, you also get hold of 12 x PCIe 3.0 slots, M.2 6Gb/s connectors, and an HDMI connector for enhanced connectivity.
- Moreover, the motherboard is also equipped with punctuated heatsinks for reducing the soaring temperatures due to mining.
- Last but not least, the motherboard also pitches in LAN Surge protection and Gigabit LAN port for wireless connectivity.
Biostar TB360-BTC D+ Best motherboard for mining 8 GPU
Why should you buy Biostar TB360-BTC D+?
Like the previous motherboard, Biostar TB360-BTC D+ is a wonderful entry that supports the 8 GPUs. The MOBO ensures that the user gets maximized performance from the mining process for what it’s worth. To make this happen, the MOBO inherits all the core values of the Pro Core.
- To begin with, the motherboard proposes around 8 x PCIe slots for slotting in around 8 GPUs.
- On top of that, the Biostar TB360-BTC D+ ensures that you get hold of a single 12V power supply, coupled with M.2 support. For what it’s worth, the MOBO makes sure that the user is equipped with a plethora of connectors to enhance the system’s performance.
- Apart from this, the motherboard also pitches in a SO-DIMM DDR4 2666 RAM slot that can attain around 16 gigs of RAM.
- Moreover, this mining motherboard entails a 14nm Intel B360 chipset, which is a dedicated chipset for mining rigs.
- Last but not least, the users can experience high bandwidth speed with this motherboard.
Wintue BTC-37 Mining motherboard Best functional motherboard for mining
Why should you buy Wintue BTC-37 Mining motherboard?
The Wintue BTC-37 mining motherboard is an extremely well-fed entry with a lot of options for users to meddle with. Not to mention, it’s also one of the largest motherboards to date, so umm, find yourself a decent casing to slot the motherboard in. Apart from this, if you are into having a lot of GPUs slotted over your MOBO, then this is the product you should root for since it allows you to connect up to 8 GPUs in parallel.
- The motherboard is compatible with a range of processors.
- You get to bask under the performance of an integrated GCI.
- The motherboard pitches in support of up to 8 graphics cards in totality.
- You also get hold of low power consumption value with the Wintue BTC-37 mining motherboard.
- Apart from this, the motherboard ensures that the performance ratio remains at an all-time high with the help of a voltage regulator; hence, no existence of voltage spikes.
- Not to mention, you get hold of extraordinary capacitors and heatsink support from the motherboard.
- The motherboard supports only the DDR3 RAM module
- The Wintue BTC-37 is also equipped with SATA 3.0, SATA 2.0, USB 3.0, and USB 2.0 ports.
MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon Best gaming and mining motherboard
Why should you buy the MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon?
MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon is a wonderful motherboard that entails all the required features to power your system. With this motherboard, you have the option to overclock your GPUs and CPU alike. On top of that, the same motherboard also supports NVMe SSDs and drives for a faster data transfer rate.
- The motherboard has an improved USB stance for the users. This means that now you can connect a myriad of USBs from different generations.
- Apart from this, the motherboard supports up to Intel Core i7. Yes, you can really slot in i9 with this motherboard.
- Moreover, the motherboard can easily live up to your expectations by allowing you to overclock your RAM modules up to 3600 + (OC Mode).
- For what it’s worth, the MSI Z170A can only have up to 64 gigs of RAM (around 2 slots), which is more than enough to power on your mining rig.
- Moreover, with this motherboard, you get hold of PCIe Gen 3, PCIe 4.0, SATA Express, SATA III, and M.2 slot as value-added features.
- Furthermore, the motherboard is equipped with Direct X 12 support and has a form factor of ATX which means that you would need to buy an ATX case to use this motherboard.
- Last but not least, the MOBO also supports SLI and CrossFire.
Latady BTC-37 mining motherboard Best minimalistic motherboard for mining
Why should you buy Latady BTC-37 Mining motherboard?
If you are looking forward to having something exceptional, I would recommend you to look at the Latady BTC-37 Mining motherboard. It’s one of the simplistic motherboards to date that you can put to use for mining. Not to mention, the motherboard consumes low power, which means you don’t have to worry about bill surges.
- First things first, the motherboard is capable of running up to 8 GPUs which is a plus point considering that you will be mining extensively.
- Apart from this, the Latady BTC-37 mining motherboard has a low power consumption rate which means you don’t have to worry about getting high electricity bills.
- For what it’s worth, you get hold of DDR3 support, which is quite a bummer considering that DDR3 RAM does not function well in today’s gaming world.
- Not to mention, the motherboard has a stable voltage regulator, withstanding storage system, and energy-saving mode.
- Last but not least, the motherboard is equipped with all sorts of basic features that you can use to propel your system to the highest possible boundaries.
This brings the article to a close. I hope it was viable enough to strengthen your decision. Before departing, I would love to let you know my two cents regarding these motherboard entries. Number one, these MOBOs were extensively tested on a range of systems, and the difference in the performance was astronomical. Basically, you might get the same performance with one Intel processor to another, so bear that in mind before purchasing any mining motherboard. Number two, you can buy off any product from the list since they all are credible and have absolute integrity in terms of value.
Well, if you have any queries, do let us know in the comment session. Happy gaming!
What is cryptocurrency mining?
Cryptocurrency is an internet currency with an extremely fluctuating exchange rate. You could be at a loss within a few seconds; you never know. But at the same time, you could be making 300%-400% of profit by simply investing in cryptocurrency. Only in recent years, bitcoins got a surge in value, and people have been going all head over heels for it. This is why mining rigs were invented, so the people can sieve through blockchains and mine a cryptocurrency for themselves. It’s nothing but a string of data that people have to make a guess on. It feels like a gambit to me, but it’s way more than that.
Should you start mining in 2021?
If you are not mining in 2021, then when would you! The cryptocurrencies have an anomaly in terms of skyrocketed value. Start mining already, and make a fortune for yourself!