Are you looking for the secrets behind the selection of the best gaming system? If yes, you are in the right place, we are here to help you in understanding the needs of the 21st century and finding the approaches to fulfill your demands.
It has remained a debate among all the PC game lovers about what would be the Best Gaming Monitor Under $300. Well, most of the gamers in the beginning focus on building a PC with the best CPU and they believe that a graphic card is going to complete their desires.
The time has changed and as soon as the Monitor technology has become less expensive and affordable. There is no need to invest a big budget on graphic cards and CPU up-gradation. $300 is the best budget that can be utilized by a normal income person to have a gaming system.
When a budget is selected within $300, this has been found that there are hundreds of products available within the said limit. So, the question comes to a normal mind that what thing makes the monitor best for gaming and best among other similar price products?
There are a number of ways through which you can come with the desired selection of the monitor for gaming. For instance, before the selection of the better monitor you need to opt for the best panel size, resolution, and finest panel type. Additionally, you are also directed to look for the pixel response, viewing angle, refresh rate, and color.
In this article, you will learn about what steps should be followed to choose the Best Gaming Monitor Under $300. Furthermore, it consists of the 8 Best Gaming Monitors and in the end, you will be taught how to select the good Monitor for your personal use.
How to Choose the Best Gaming Monitor Under $300
Most gaming developers focus on their initial goal to get a CPU and graphics card around, but if you are designing a non-laptop gaming PC, the quality of your monitor will be important.
But as monitoring technologies become less and less expensive, you don’t have to spend a lot of money to get high-quality graphics. To choose the best monitor you should know the below properties.
- Adjustment Options: To choose the best monitor it should have adjustment options. Adjustment is something that enhances the efficiency of the Monitor. For that, you need to understand what adjustment qualities a good Monitor does have. A good-quality Monitor does have the functions of tilting up and down as this guarantees the viewing angle as well as helps to protect your eyes when it provides you an option of color adjustment. These options provide the desired choice of colors brightness and volume. A good Monitor does have the function of vertical and landscape rotation. So you can adjust the monitor according to your personal choice.
- Color Reproduction: The higher the color quality the better will be the results. To choose the best monitor you should consider its color reproduction because gamer and other professionals considered colors as the first priority. A monitor without color reproductions does not possess that much demand as it would have otherwise. To guarantee the good color monitor you need to look deep into the matter so that you can complete your desires. Therefore, these are essential colores plates that enable your skin to display. It is represented according to three standard sRGB, Adobe RGB, and NTSC. So monitors should be chosen with these color standards.
- The Angle of Vision: The angle of vision is also important for the choice of monitor. In many cases when there are a number of people watching the screen at the same time, for some it will give the best result and some would have to change the angle. Your selection of the Monitor does matter a lot. If you sit directly in front of the monitor the viewing angle is not very important but if you sit at the left or right of the monitor it affects vision. So, choose the monitor which has a higher value of angles so it does not cause blurriness of the image.
- Screen Size: The selection of screen sizes totally depends on the users’ demand. Mostly the users prefer the smaller screen monitor but usually not. Those who love gaming prefer the medium size monitors but again it totally depends on the users’ desire. Some monitors come with a 27 inches screen while some come with 24 inches screen size. The size with refresh rate best makes you complete the wishes. For example, a 30 inches monitor gives a 200 Hz refresh rate when it gets connected with a display port while when a connection is made with HDMI it provides 120 Hz. So make sure that you keep all these points in mind while selecting the better monitor that will fulfill your desires.
- Response time: Now, this is one of the most important things you need to keep in mind while selecting a monitor. AS the better response time would be the best results you will receive. In addition, a good monitor has a response time of 1 ms. This enables the monitor to give you the finest and smoothest result you would have ever experienced. Out of the number of good selections, the most important is response time. This guarantees better screen results and does not let you down and your choice.
- The Anti Glare: Multiple complaints have been submitted against the harmful effects of eyes from the monitor. It happens when your room is full of various means of light and this causes reflection that directly becomes negative to your vision. A monitor must be installed with anti-glare options so that you can avoid any negative effect on your sensitive eyes. These anti-reflective coating basically reflect back these harmful light rays and transfer a pure protective light towards your eyes. Gamers are supposed to sit for hours in front of the monitors and not protected monitors will cause some serious repercussions for your health. You must look for the Anti Glare and Anti Reflective materials to attach to your screen.
- Resolution: The higher the resolution the better the sharper image will come the next. It is because the computer with high resolution is able to display a larger amount of information on the screen. Mostly the 29-30 inch monitors display the HD resolution. However, the common resolution these days is 2560 * 1440 pixels. The best choice on widescreen monitors is the ultra-resolution of 4k. The next 5k Ultra Resolution gives 11 million pixels. The best resolution screen must be selected according to your demands.
- Energy Consumption: No one is ready to pay the high bills for energy consumption as electricity has become more expensive these days. When a monitor with the highest resolution is satisfactory on one side, at the same time it is not good on the other side. For instance, the monitor with the highest resolution and better pixels are going to consume the maximum energy. This will ultimately result in high energy rates at the end of every month. In order to avoid this, you should buy a monitor that does have an ENERGY STAR seal. All the monitors with this seal simply mean that they will eat 25% less electricity and save your money.
- Refresh Rate: Refresh Rate is the most significant thing you need to consider the most while buying. Hertz (Hz) is the unit for refresh rate and it refers to the speed of the screen. For example, if the refresh rate of the monitor is 80 Hz that means the image loads every 80 seconds. The best refresh rate must be best because the image that’s loaded at the best time gives better results.
- Adaptive Sync: Adaptive sync is the most important feature because it resolves the problem of stuttering and tearing. Some gaming monitors are prone to rendered edges, tearing and stuttering that makes it hard to play games smoothly on your gameplay. In this regard, adaptive sync adjusts the vertical refresh rate automatically and provides you with high-resolution graphics. When you want a high-quality gaming monitor then you must consider the adaptive sync in detail. Two adaptive sync technologies such as G-Sync by NVIDIA and FreeSync by AMD are getting more popular these days. Some computers are built to support only one adaptive sync and are not compatible with both. Therefore you must go for the type that is predicted on your graphic card. For the monitor that has an AMD GPU, you must choose FreeSync. And for NVIDIA GeForce Cards you must go for G-Sync.
- Brightness: The brightness of the gaming monitor is critical to consider because it enables you to watch videos at the highest brightness and you can enjoy that. It is important because due to it you can see the clear video and image in dark and ambient light. The brightness of the gaming monitor is measured in cd/m2 and it is good when the value is high. However, the brightness of the monitor can be adjusted whenever you want according to your requirements.
- Connectivity: Like all other factors, connectivity is also an important factor when you go for purchasing a gaming monitor. You must look for the connectivity ports because many highly ended monitors come with numerous connectivity ports while others have limited ports for connectivity. However, the advancement in technology offers a feature to use the same connectivity ports to watch HD videos on the gaming monitor by attaching the accessories in an easy and reliable way. Moreover, USB-C is the most popular technology in the present day to give connectivity facilities for your gaming monitor.
- Panel Technology: After the selection of the monitor according to the above-mentioned features, you need to take into consideration the next thing that is Panel Technology. Well for this we need to bring for you the 3 main major types that are as under. Twisted Nematic Panels: Twisted Nematic technology makes it popular among gamers. TN is one of the common technologies these days. This tech offers good refresh rates and they are also cheap in rates. In-plane Switching: IPS, these days are the best-rated monitors. They ensure the best color consistency. IPS is also well known because it delivers super grey-scale performance. So for having the best monitor at your home must not forget to remember the mentioned techniques in this article. Vertical Alignment Panels: VA panel monitors are the best color providers and friendly as well. You do also have the option to buy a VA Panel monitor within $300. Some of them have a contrast of 2000:1 or 5000:1. These monitors ensure a high native contrast ratio and also they provide amazing effects.
List of Best Gaming Monitors Under $300
When it comes to the price $300 is the best option to decide the best gaming monitor for your computer system. It is also the best option for affordability and efficiency.
You can choose the best computer monitor under $300 that is also efficient in providing you quality gameplay.
AOPEN 27ML1U bmiipx gaming monitor has a 27 inch IPS monitor with WQHD resolution delivers surprises that are proof of top quality.
It has a resolution of 2560×1440 that gives true and amazing real-life colors and allows you to enjoy all the features by sitting at your home.
Moreover, it is built with AMD Radeon FreeSync technology to give you a fast response time to ensure the smooth running of your game by giving attractive sights.
|Screen Size:||27 Inches|
|Resolution:||2560 x 1440 WQHD|
|Display Type:||Turbo visual|
|Adaptive Sync:||AMD FreeSync|
|Dimensions:||24.20 x 9.00 x 18.30 inches|
AOPEN 27ML1U bmiipx gaming monitor has a 27 inch IPS monitor with WQHD resolution and it has the following prominent features.
- AOPEN 27ML1U bmiipx gaming monitor has 27 inches LED screen and a”Wqhd 2560 x 1440 wide IPS display with free AMD Radeon sync technology
- AOPEN 27ML1U bmiipx gaming monitor refreshment size is 75Hz which is perfect for any monitor.
- Response time is 1ms for the monitors to reduce the time it takes to dedicate a frame, extract less input, and give gamers the best feel of the game.
- Open eye protection with a blue color filter with minimal flicker technology and consists of 2 speakers, 2 watts per speaker and ports: 1 x Display Port & 2 x HDMI 2. 0
AOPEN 27ML1U bmiipx gaming monitor has a 27 inch IPS monitor with WQHD resolution delivers surprises, eye protection, large screen perfect cables ports make it an ideal choice for gaming and official work.
ASUS VS248H-P Back-lit LED monitor is a Full HD LED monitor, with an HDMI display, optimized for excellent image and color quality.
This approach achieves a solid shape and a minimal profile without compromising style in ensuring durability.
|Screen Size:||24 INCH|
|Adaptive Sync:||HDMI, D-Sub, DVI-D|
|Contrast Ratio:||50, 000, 000: 1|
|Dimensions:||8.09 x 22.56 x 16.23 inches|
ASUS VS248H-P Back-lit LED monitor is a Full HD LED monitor, with an HDMI display, optimized for excellent image and color quality and other prominent features mentioned below.
- It is designed in an attractive way with 24 Display with 1920×1080 resolution along with 2ms Quick Response Time that eliminates the practice of ghosting and tracers for more fluid playback.
- ASUS VS248H-P Back-lit LED monitor comes with smart viewing technology that can change the color parameters to deliver the same image quality and colors with a straightforward look.
- It has a unique video display technology that automatically enhances image quality by smart color, brightness, contrast, and sharpness.
- ASUS VS248H-P Back-lit LED monitor also has 50, 000, 000: 1USUS smart rating scale that dramatically enhances the show’s difference in delivering life-like images. HDMI, D-Sub, DVI-D installation.
- It is an excellent Model Composite system, the vs Series will remain in a stable state of less than 1 year. The Vesa wall installation is 100x100mm. Moreover, it has a 3-year industry with fast returns.
ASUS VS248H-P Back-lit LED monitor is a Full HD LED monitor, with an HDMI display, optimized for excellent image and color quality and other prominent features make it a perfect choice for work and gaming.
HP VH 240a IPS LED monitor 23.8-inch HP VH240a features an ergonomic stand, built-in speakers, and ultra-slim design in a competitively priced environment.
Ideal for projects that require screen switching and ground rotation mode, the VH240a also features a 178 ° viewing angle of the highest quality wherever you live.
You can also mount the mirror to the wall or bracket on the arm with a 100m VESA installation pattern located behind the armrest. Connect Windows, Mac, or any of your laptops with an HDMI port with an HDMI cable installed.
The connected PC video card should be able to support 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz and install 1 HDMI or 1 VGA output to drive the monitor in your preferred mode.
|Screen Size:||23.8 inches|
|Resolution:||1920 x 1080|
|Contrast Ratio:||Up to 10,000,000:1|
|Dimensions:||8.6 x 21.2 x 19.7 inches|
HP VH 240a IPS LED monitor 23.8-inch HP VH240a features an ergonomic stand, built-in speakers, and ultra-slim design in a competitively priced environment. It has the following features.
- It has a 23.8-inch Full HD track 1920 x 1080p at the rate of 60 Hz with a 16: 9 aspect ratio and an anti-glare matte IPS LED-backlit pan has 2 million pixels, 16,000 million colors.
- Its response time is 5ms with overdrive of a smooth image that looks like crystals and liquids without any light movement.
- Integrated audio speakers provide great sound with 2 watts content per channel and built-in speakers.
- It has descriptive cleaning with the ultra-wide widescreen monitor is a vibrating multiple track set-up seam up-side to side bezels.
- Four ways of ergonomic view – 90 ° rotation of horizontal (vertical), visual (portrait), rotation and slope 5 ° to 30-degree views, and 178 ° spatial resolution excellent for any angle.
- It has the VESA mountings with Insert mirrors into walls or brackets with a 100m VESA input pattern (mark positioning not included).
- Its connections are VGA and HDMI with the help of an HDCP laptop or setup used for multi-monitor. Installation: AC power cord, VGA cable, and CD.
HP VH 240a IPS LED monitor 23.8-inch HP VH240a features an ergonomic stand, built-in speakers, and ultra-slim design in a competitively priced environment which makes it the best choice for the display and work.
Sceptre E255B-1658A Gaming LED monitor comes with screen size 24. 5 that is good for high resolution of 1920 x1080. It gives a brightness equal to 300 CD/M2 dynamic contrast 5, 000, 000: 1
It has response time 1ms and refreshes rate 165 Hz 144Hz and dimension withstand 21. 96″ X 15. 95″ X 7. 35 and without stand: 21. 96″ X 12. 85″ X 1. 54. Its weight 7. 50 lb Withstand and 6. 61 lb.
Without stand and its power Range 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz. It provides high contrast and clear display.
|Screen Size:||24. 5 INCHES|
|Height:||7. 35 inches|
|Refresh rate:||165 Hz|
|Adaptive Sync:||FreeSync (AMD Adaptive Sync)|
|Contrast Ratio:||5, 000, 000: 1|
|Aspect ratio:||16: 9|
|Dimensions:||21. 96″ X 15. 95″ X 7. 35 inches|
Sceptre E255B-1658A Gaming LED monitor with screen size 24.5 aspect ratio widescreen 16:9 resolution native and 1920×1080 brightness 300 CD/M2 dynamic contrast 5,000,000: 1 and many more features mentioned below.
- Sceptre E255B-1658A Gaming LED monitor has the 165Hz Refresh Rate Pushing beyond the standard 144Hz, the 165Hz gives riders the edge to appear as instant frames change, leaving no trace of the images.
- It enables 1ms Playing fast action games and watching action movies with the provision of accurate pixel response from the LED.
- Sceptre E255B-1658A Gaming LED monitor has AMD FreeSync With FreeSync, gamers are now enjoying a smooth and seamless video on local movement with their fast-paced compatible student games.
- Sceptre E255B-1658A Gaming LED monitor has Anti-Flicker that Provides a nasty image by preventing the background light from blinking from time to time.
- It also has a DisplayPort that has quickly become the most versatile, easy-to-deliver video and audio interface.
Sceptre E255B-1658A Gaming LED monitor with screen size 24. 5 aspect ratio widescreen 16: 9 resolution native and 1920 x1080 brightness 300 CD/M2 dynamic contrast 5, 000, 000: 1 and many more features which make it a special choice for display and games.
Acer R240HY bidx widescreen monitor with 23.8 ”IPS display shows all the details clearly and clearly without any color difference at any viewing angle.
The design of its zero frame does not limit it to your visual enjoyment while the hairline’s curly hairstyles are similar to any other environment.
Its additional feature to support DVI, VGA, and HDMI input is important because with the help of this you can easily plug your smartphone to enjoy Full HD display.
|Resolution:||1920 x 1080|
|Contrast Ratio:||100000000:1 (dynamic)|
|Dimensions:||21.3 x 7.3 x 16 inches|
The Acer R240HY bidx widescreen monitor with 23.8 ”IPS display shows all the details clearly and clearly without any color difference at any viewing angle. And it has some prominent features that are discussed below.
- It has an LCD size with 23.8 inches full HDS wide and with 1920 x 1080 resolution that gives a wide and clear vision.
- It has a Response time of 4ms, refresh rate of 60Hz, Pixel Pitch of 0. 2745mm, and showing colors as 16.7M.
- It has the Zero Frame design that offers high screen visibility from edge to edge, which gave a smooth and sleek view.
- Acer R240HY bidx widescreen monitor has a signal input of 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI (via HDDC) & 1 x VGA and does not support HDCP 2.2, type and the appointment is supported by HDCP 1. 4.
- It has no graphical image that uses the OSD menu, adjusts high contrast and contrast or reset them to their default settings. The brightness is 250 nit. The maximum energy consumption is 25 W.
- With its eco-friendly design in mind, the R240HY incorporates an Acer EcoDisplay design that emphasizes reusability, waste reduction, energy efficiency, and safety.
The Acer R240HY bidx widescreen monitor with 23.8 ”IPS display shows all the details clearly and clearly without any color difference at any viewing angle and consists of many more features that make it the perfect choice for display and gaming.
It is the best 32-inch computer monitor under $300. LG 24M47VQ LED-LIT Game monitoring with higher resolution than Full HD. the full 4K resolution has sounded very good.
With a 32-inch screen, this monitor is larger than average while providing average precision depending on the images.
|Screen Size:||24 inches|
|Resolution:||1920 x 1080|
|Response Time:||2 ms|
|Refresh rate:||64 Hz|
|Adaptive Sync:||AMD Radeon FreeSync|
|Dimensions:||21.90 x 7.80 x 17.20 inches|
LG 24M47VQ LED-LIT Game monitoring with higher resolution than Full HD and it has the following prominent features.
- LG 24M47VQ LED-LIT has 1920 x 1080 Full HD Resolution, OS Compatibility-Windows 8, HDMI, D-Sub, DVI-D, Reader Mode. Tn panel type and Screen Split which has a color wizard
- It has a fast 2ms response time that allows smooth viewing of action scenes, games, and video games with great clarity. Fixed response time also allows you to watch videos or play games longer while minimizing eye strain.
- Make the most of your time, with the LG Full HD LED tracker. The 1080p pixel resolution specification is a game-changer. Simply put, everything looks more detailed than standard HD and lots of attractiveness.
- Multitasking control does not mean reducing the backlash between windows with a single click, the 4-Screen Split feature divides the screen into many different sections of four, one by two. You can now see four different windows at the same time.
LG 24M47VQ LED-LIT Game monitoring with higher resolution than Full HD with promise full 4K resolution has sounded very good and displays a clear and bright vision which makes it the best choice for gaming and office work.
Samsung LC24F390FHNXZA 1800R Gaming monitor with 3000: 1 contrast ratio provides a fully integrated viewing experience.
Monitor has a slope range of 2 – 20 °. Featuring a sleek black finish and minimalist design, the monitor boasts AMD FreeSync technology and Game Mode that allows users to enjoy smooth images, even behind the scenes at the fastest.
|Screen Size:||24 inches|
|Refresh rate:||60 hertz|
|Contrast Ratio:||3000: 1|
|Dimensions:||21.6 x 3.4 x 12.8 inches|
Samsung LC24F390FHNXZA 1800R filmed monitor with 3000: 1 contrast ratio provides a fully integrated viewing experience and many other features mentioned below.
- Samsung LC24F390FHNXZA 1800R Gaming monitor comes with 1800R screen curvature that offers a very focused viewing style to allow you to enjoy bold, large, and stunning panels for your gameplay.
- It features an Ultra-slim profile and a sleek high-quality Samsung CF390 monitor that is less than 0.5inch thick. Make a fantastic statement while staying productive with a curved 24-inch screen.
- Samsung LC24F390FHNXZA 1800R Gaming monitor is built with AMD FreeSync technology that allows users to enjoy smooth images, even during fast speeds. AMD FreeSync adapts the power and screen refresh rate to your content level to reduce installation latency and dramatically reduce image cracking and stutter during playback.
- The Eye Saver Mode improves your viewing comfort by reducing the bright blue-green exits and the filter when it touches the button. Read documents, play games, watch movies and edit photos for a long time, and experience comfortable and enjoyable views, without worrying about eye strain or fatigue.
- Samsung LC24F390FHNXZA 1800R Gaming monitor allows you to feel the vibrant, vibrant colors with Samsung’s Active Crystal Color technology. Excellent 3000: 1 contrast to deep black and white whitish so you can see well even in dark or light.
Samsung LC24F390FHNXZA 1800R Gaming monitor with 3000: 1 contrast ratio provides a fully integrated viewing experience and many other features that make it perfect for the display and gaming.
Dell E Series 23-inch screen LED-lit monitor with In-Plane switching pan. An inexpensive and reliable IPS monitor with a wide viewing angle and key features that drive the product.
All the essential features make Dell E Series 23-inch screen LED-lit monitor the best among all the others available in the market.
|Screen Size:||23 inches|
|Resolution:||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Refresh rate:||60 Hz|
|Adaptive Sync:||AMD FreeSync|
|Dimensions:||21.45 x 7.09 x 16.34 inches|
Dell E Series 23-inch screen LED-lit monitor with In-Plane switching pan. An inexpensive and reliable IPS monitor with a wide viewing angle and the following key features that drive the product.
- Dell E Series 23-inch screen LED-lit monitor has an inexpensive and reliable IPS monitor with a wide viewing angle and key features that drive the Drive product.
- It has consistent colors in a wide-angle view, powered by In-screen transition technology on a full 23”HD screen.
- Dell E Series 23-inch screen LED-lit monitor has an optimized eye comfort with a flicker-free screen that is a comfort viewing feature for minimizing Blue Light emissions.
- It is compatible with most of the PCs available in the market that have VGA and HDMI connectivity and Ports that are different for different models.
- Dell E Series 23-inch screen LED-lit monitor is flexible to configure with Dell mounts and stand options for filling office requirements. With the refresh rate that is 60 Hz.
Dell E Series 23-inch screen LED-lit monitor with In-Plane switching pan. An inexpensive and reliable IPS monitor with a wide viewing angle and other key features that drive the product. And made it a perfect choice for office work.
By reading the above details it has been concluded that the most important and critical thing is the compatibility of your computer.
During the selection of the best gaming monitor under $300, you must go in detail all the features that make it compatible with your computer to avoid any mishap.
Moreover, the monitors that are good in offering a refresh rate of 144Hz are not advised to purchase for your system when your computer case has no space for it.
In this regard, the best gaming monitors are good at offering better narrowing down of your choice for your gaming monitor.
Frequently Asked Questions
The people fond of gaming have numerous questions that must be answered correctly. Some of them are given below.
Which monitor is best for gaming?
To get the most out of your games, you’ll need to find the best game planner for the job. That’s less than ever, considering how many people are trapped inside their homes right now.
A good monitor is essential for having a good gaming experience. So you should choose a monitor that has a high resolution, a solid color gamut, the right screen size, and a quick refresh rate to make you feel comfortable and give a wide and clear display.
Like many other gadgets, the best sports rider you can buy is the one that suits your individual needs. For most people and situations, we recommend 24 game monitoring: a 24-inch quad-HD display, which can handle resolutions up to 2560 x 1440 pixels.
Granted, you won’t be able to see your games and media in a stunning 4K, but of course, most computers have not equipped that kind of visual output, though. The gaming monitor at reasonable prices is easy to set up and easy to use.
Is a 24-inch monitor is best for gaming?
While some may see that the 24-inch display is the right size, others may think that even the 27-inch display is too small. For most people, 32-inch monitors are great for games. You can choose the display size of your choice but the screen resolution must be kept in mind and must be selected carefully.
Those monitors that can handle resolutions up to 2560 x 1440 pixels. Granted, you won’t be able to see your games and media in a stunning 4K, but of course, most computers have not equipped that kind of visual output, though.
Are IPS monitors best for gaming?
There are two standard types of game monitors:
- TN (twisted nematic)
- IPS (flight switch)
IPS panels generally offer better colors and contrast, but with the degradation of worse reaction times and higher values. TN panels tend to get better at competitive sports, while IPS panels favor diving experiences.
These game monitors have a fast pixel response and a high amount of refreshment and with a refresh rate of 120Hz or higher, which not only helps reduce image blurring and eliminates ripping, but is a prerequisite for effective 3D technology.
Are the budget gaming monitors worth it?
The budget of the gaming monitor cannot give any information about the quality of the products. The above-mentioned gaming monitors are affordable along with tremendous power to make them smoothly working.
Nowadays the advancement in technology has made everything to be higher-end models without making them expensive.
While choosing a budget gaming monitor the essential thing is the refresh rate that may be low in inexpensive monitors.
Adding more frames for display per second may make the product more expensive and choosing the inexpensive monitor you have to compromise with the refresh rate.
However, it is not a negative point to have a low refresh rate because it also allows you to play a 60 Hz monitor for your gameplay.